24 / 7 EVERYDAY - the BEST legends
The Best US legends
US31 radio The legends
The best of US legends Now Playing
- U.S. diplomat Sondland says he 'followed the president's orders' on Ukraine November 20, 2019A U.S. diplomat who is a pivotal witness in the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump said on Wednesday he worked with his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani on Ukraine issues on "the president's orders," confirming Trump's active participation in a controversy that threatens his presidency.
- 'Everyone was in the loop. It was no secret': Highlights from Sondland testimony November 20, 2019The U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee, which is leading an impeachment inquiry https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-impeachment-testimony/u-s-ambassador-sondland-says-he-followed-trumps-orders-on-ukraine-idUSKBN1XU1S3 into President Donald Trump's dealings with Ukraine, held a fourth day of public hearings on Wednesday.
- 'You're doing great work': three takeaways from Sondland impeachment testimony November 20, 2019A U.S. diplomat who is a key witness in the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump said on Wednesday he worked with Trump's personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, on Ukraine issues on the president's orders.
- U.S. House intelligence Republicans want subpoenas November 20, 2019U.S. Representative Devin Nunes, the top Republican on the House of Representatives Intelligence Committee, said on Wednesday committee Republicans had requested subpoenas including a demand for testimony by Hunter Biden, son of former U.S. Vice President Hunter Biden, and the impeachment whistleblower.
- Bei Bei, Washington's eligible bachelor panda, heads to China November 20, 2019After a month of preparations and goodbyes, Bei Bei, the Washington National Zoo's most eligible giant panda bachelor, was on his way to China on Tuesday, where scientists hope he will help increase the population of his species.
- U.S. Ambassador Sondland says he followed Trump's orders on Ukraine November 20, 2019U.S. envoy Gordon Sondland told lawmakers on Wednesday that President Donald Trump ordered him to work with Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani on Ukraine matters, and that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was aware and "fully supportive" of their efforts.
- Former Baltimore mayor charged with wire fraud over 'Healthy Holly' book sales November 20, 2019Former Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh was charged on Wednesday with wire fraud and tax evasion relating to sales of her self-published "Healthy Holly" children's book to charities where she worked, federal prosecutors said.
- Apple starts construction of new $1 billion campus in Texas November 20, 2019Apple Inc said on Wednesday it had started construction of a new campus in Austin, Texas, beside its existing facility where it makes the new MacBook Pro laptops.
- Why Gordon Sondland is key witness in Trump impeachment hearings November 20, 2019The U.S. Ambassador to the European Union, Gordon Sondland, will on Wednesday become the first witness with a direct line of communication to President Donald Trump to testify in public to the Democratic-led impeachment inquiry.
- After rise in Iowa polls, Buttigieg in spotlight at U.S. Democratic presidential debate November 20, 2019Democratic White House contender Pete Buttigieg, who has climbed into the lead in recent polls in Iowa, will get his turn in the spotlight on Wednesday when 10 of the top candidates for the party's presidential nomination meet in a debate in Atlanta.
- Man, 74, divorcing 21-year-old wife after she reportedly cheated with 60-year-old reality show contestant November 20, 2019The septuagenarian has called his notorious marriage quits.
- Gen Z is the most accommodating generation on religion in the workplace: report November 20, 2019The youngest adult generation in the country is the most accommodating to religious minorities, according to a new nationwide survey on religion.
- Tomi Lahren blasts 'The Kaepernick Circus': Stop the 'poor me' charade November 20, 2019"Kap, if you’re still not good enough to offset the giant distraction and liability you’ve created, give it up gracefully and stop with this whole 'poor me' charade, please," pleaded Fox Nation host Tomi Lahren in reacting to former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick's showcase workout for representatives of the NFL last week.
- Koala rescued from flames of Australia wildfire, badly burned as blazes rage across country November 20, 2019As wildfires continue to rage across parts of Australia, people are stepping up to help the smallest of victims from the flames.
- Jussie Smollett sues city of Chicago for malicious prosecution November 20, 2019Jussie Smollett says his $10,000 payment after the close of a criminal case should prevent Chicago from seeking reimbursement for a police investigation of his claim that he was a victim of a racist and homophobic attack.
- Reporter caught chugging coffee at impeachment hearings becomes a viral star November 20, 2019She stirred up a “latte” laughs during Tuesday’s impeachment hearings.
- Malta businessman arrested on yacht in connection to killing of journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia November 20, 2019A prominent Maltese businessman was arrested aboard his yacht early Wednesday as a “person of interest” in the car bomb assassination of investigative reporter Daphne Caruana Galizia.
- Delta flight evacuated after smoke fills cabin: 'There was smoke everywhere' November 20, 2019The plane, which was bound for New York, was reportedly delayed for two hours following the evacuation
- Former Hong Kong British consulate worker says he was tortured, shackled by Chinese during detention November 20, 2019A former employee of Britain’s consulate in Hong Kong revealed Wednesday that he was tortured, shackled and forced to sing the Chinese national anthem during a grueling two-week detention in the mainland.
- Utah girl, 5, punctures throat after falling while brushing teeth November 20, 2019Her dad said he told her to stop bouncing around while brushing her teeth but she would up falling.