24 / 7 EVERYDAY - the BEST legends
The Best US legends
US31 radio The legends
The best of US legends Now Playing
- Alien enthusiasts gather in Nevada desert near secretive Area 51 September 19, 2019UFO enthusiasts began descending on rural Nevada on Thursday near the secret U.S. military installation known as Area 51, long rumored to house government secrets about alien life, with local authorities hoping the visitors were coming in peace.
- U.S. Senate panel embraces $250 million in election security grants September 19, 2019A U.S. Senate panel on Thursday approved $250 million in additional federal grants to states and local jurisdictions to improve the security of their voting systems in the run-up to 2020 elections and following Russia's meddling in the 2016 presidential race.
- Lawmaker accuses U.S. Justice Department of blocking whistleblower disclosure September 19, 2019The head of the U.S. House Intelligence Committee on Thursday accused the Justice Department of blocking intelligence officials from providing Congress with a whistleblower complaint that reportedly involves a discussion between President Donald Trump and a foreign leader.
- Schiff says DOJ involved in decision to block whistleblower complaint September 19, 2019The U.S. Department of Justice played a key role in a Trump administration decision to withhold a whistleblower complaint from Congress, U.S. House Intelligence panel chairman Adam Schiff said on Thursday, adding that lawmakers did not know yet if the White House was involved.
- U.S. cases of vaping-related illness rise to 530 as outbreak widens September 19, 2019U.S. health officials said on Thursday there are now 530 confirmed and probable cases and seven deaths from severe lung-related illnesses tied to vaping, and there are no signs that the outbreak is easing.
- New York approves $400 million for upstate transmission line September 19, 2019New York Transco, a consortium of major utilities, has received approval for up to $400 million to add a new power transmission line to reduce grid congestion and allow lower-cost and renewable electricity produced in upstate New York to flow to downstate customers.
- Trump administration bars California from requiring cleaner cars September 19, 2019The Trump administration said on Thursday it is revoking California's authority to set its own auto tailpipe emissions standards and to require some zero-emission vehicles, a decision that will spark a massive legal battle between Washington and the most populous state over the future of U.S. vehicles.
- U.S. House Speaker Pelosi unveils proposal to lower drug prices September 19, 2019U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, a Democrat, proposed legislation on Thursday to allow the federal government to negotiate the prices of hundreds of prescription drugs, and said she hoped for support from Republican President Donald Trump.
- Democrats' drug pricing proposal 'dead on arrival' in Senate: leading Republican September 19, 2019The second most powerful Republican in the U.S. Senate on Thursday said that a Democratic plan on drug pricing would not survive in the Republican-dominated chamber, calling it "heavy-handed."
- Natural gas leak reported in Ashland, Kentucky: local media September 19, 2019A natural gas leak was reported near an elementary school in Ashland, Kentucky and emergency crews have blocked the area surrounding the leak, WSAZ.com said in a report.
- 'The View' co-host accuses Trump of 'threatening' Ilhan Omar's life with retweet about 9/11 September 19, 2019"View" co-host Sunny Hostin said President Trump was "threatening" Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., by retweeting a post accusing her of celebrating the attacks on Sept. 11.
- GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz, Al Sharpton clash over anti-Semitism accusations as police brutality hearing goes off rails September 19, 2019A House Judiciary Committee hearing on law enforcement Thursday descended into a heated confrontation between GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz and MSNBC weekend host Al Sharpton when the Florida lawmaker challenged him over past inflammatory comments.
- Purse snatcher thwarted by athletic grocery store employee: 'Juwone is a real hero!' September 19, 2019An alleged purse snatcher picked the wrong grocery store to commit a crime.
- Woman, 89, beaten, robbed of $5G in Manhattan apartment: police September 19, 2019An 89-year-old woman who was beaten and robbed of $5,000 inside her Manhattan apartment on Saturday told police she’d been saving that money to buy a headstone for her deceased husband’s grave.
- Tanya Tucker says she rejected Elvis Presley's advances numerous times September 19, 2019Tanya Tucker's love life could have gone very differently.
- Matt Schlapp: America is still 'very vulnerable' to Islamic terrorism September 19, 2019Former White House Political Director to President George W. Bush and Fox News contributor Matt Schlapp weighed in on the long-time debate surrounding U.S. troops in Afghanistan, as the country marked the 18th year since the devastating 9-11 terrorist attacks last week.
- Life-sized cutout of Kansas City Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes stolen from McDonald's, cops say September 19, 2019Two suspects reportedly stole a life-sized cutout of popular Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes from a McDonald's on Monday and then got into a car crash after speeding away from the fast-food restaurant.
- Expert on why Saudi Arabia won't explicitly blame Iran for attacks: 'They would be toast' September 19, 2019Experts analyzed the world response to the last week's crippling attack on Saudi Arabia's oil infrastructure and why the Saudi government seems hesitant to explicitly accuse Iran of the strikes.
- ‘Buck Rogers’ star Erin Gray says she was initially ‘scared to death’ of playing Col. Wilma Deering September 19, 2019Erin Gray was juggling two careers when the offer of a lifetime came her way.
- Dennis Rodman claims Madonna once offered him $20M to get her pregnant September 19, 2019Dennis Rodman just shared an interesting assertion about Madonna.