24 / 7 EVERYDAY - the BEST legends
us31 radio The legends
The Best legends
- Live Updates: 2020 presidential race: Trump, Biden ready for debates September 27, 2020
- Driver plows into LA-area crowd where Trump, BLM protesters gathered; 2 hurt September 27, 2020Two protesters in Southern California were injured Saturday after a driver allegedly plowed through a demonstration where both President Trump supporters and Black Lives Matter demonstrators had gathered.
- This Day in History: Sept. 27 September 27, 2020Christine Blasey Ford tells the Senate Judiciary Committee she is '100 percent' certain that she was sexually assaulted by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, allegations he denies
- Mississippi State's K.J. Costello leads Bulldogs to upset over No. 6 LSU September 27, 2020Mississippi State defeated No. 6 LSU on Saturday 44-34 to hand a defending national champion its first loss in its opening game for the first time since 1998.
- LSU's Myles Brennan gets praise from Joe Burrow ahead of first game September 27, 2020LSU quarterback Myles Brennan received a ton of praise from his predecessor before he leads the national champion Tigers onto the field Saturday for their first game of the 2020 season.
- Syracuse's Sean Tucker never goes down on long touchdown run vs. Georgia Tech September 27, 2020Syracuse Orange running back Sean Tucker pulled off an impressive touchdown run against the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets on Saturday afternoon.
- Ravens to allow family members of players, coaches and front office staff into stadium for Chiefs game September 27, 2020The Baltimore Ravens will have fans in the stands Monday night when they host the Kansas City Chiefs for the third game of the NFL season, the organization announced Friday.
- Former Pence aide says staffers discussed Trumps potential refusal to leave the White House September 27, 2020A former White House aide said Friday that staffers discussed the possibility that President Trump would refuse to peacefully leave his post and transfer power should he lose the Nov. 3 election.
- Browns' Myles Garrett explains why Breonna Taylor decision 'is not right' September 27, 2020Cleveland Browns defensive end Myles Garrett said Friday he didn’t understand how none of the officers in the Breonna Taylor case were being held responsible for her death.
- Deroy Murdock: Senate should pass 'Ginsburg Amendment,' save the 9 seat Supreme Court September 27, 2020The Senate should take a huge step to honor path-breaking jurist Ruth Bader Ginsburg.