24 / 7 EVERYDAY - the BEST legends
US31 radio The legends
The Best legends
- Migrant caravan gathers on Guatemala border to enter Mexico en masse January 19, 2020Hundreds of Central Americans gathered on the Guatemala-Mexico border on Sunday, aiming to cross en masse early on Monday in what could prove a stiff test of the Mexican government's pledge to satisfy U.S. demands to curb migrant flows.
- Vows of peace, fears of violence at Virginia gun rally January 19, 2020The top Republican in Virginia's lower house said that any group planning to incite violence at a large gun rights rally on Monday in Richmond should stay home, while far-right leaders of militias planning to attend swore they were coming in peace.
- Pompeo expresses outrage to Sisi over death of U.S. citizen January 19, 2020U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo expressed outrage during a meeting with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi over the "pointless and tragic death" of detained U.S. citizen Moustafa Kassem in Egypt, a U.S. official said on Sunday.
- Trump adds legal heavyweights Starr, Dershowitz to impeachment team January 19, 2020President Donald Trump turned to some legal heavyweights to help defend him in his Senate impeachment trial with the addition on Friday of former independent counsel Ken Starr, who paved the way for former President Bill Clinton's 1998 impeachment, and prominent lawyer Alan Dershowitz.
- Trump impeachment: What happens next? January 19, 2020The White House on Friday named members of U.S. President Trump's defense team for his impeachment trial, which will begin in earnest next week.
- In impeachment document, Democrats say Trump endangers security, Trump denies January 19, 2020Democratic U.S. lawmakers leading the impeachment case against Republican President Donald Trump said on Saturday the president must be removed from office to protect national security and preserve the country’s system of government.
- Virginia's top House Republican warns "white supremacist garbage" to stay away from gun rally January 19, 2020Virginia's House Republican leader said on Saturday that white supremacists and any other groups trying to spread "hate, violence, or civil unrest" were not welcome at a pro-gun rally in the state's capital on Monday, which is expected to draw thousands.
- 'Simply a lie,' Biden accuses Sanders campaign of releasing 'doctored' video January 19, 2020Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden accused rival Bernie Sanders's campaign on Saturday of disseminating a "doctored" video edited to falsely appear to show the former vice president supporting cutting Social Security, and called on the Sanders campaign to disown it.
- U.S. House files brief laying out impeachment case against Trump January 19, 2020The U.S. lawmakers managing the impeachment case against Donald Trump filed a brief on Saturday laying out their arguments supporting charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress against the president.
- Highlights: Key quotes from the U.S. House impeachment memo January 19, 2020Here are highlights from the 111-page House Impeachment Brief filed Saturday afternoon.
- Drexel University professor's strip club purchases with research grant funds trigger theft arrest January 19, 2020A former Drexel University department chair is facing criminal charges after an audit found he spent $96,000 in research grant funds at strip clubs and sports bars.
- Katharine McPhee, David Foster poke fun at their prenup: 'You already get 50 percent' January 19, 2020Katharine McPhee and David Foster share a sense of humor.
- NJ Five Guys employee fired after reportedly calling police officers 'piggies' January 19, 2020A Five Guys in New Jersey wants everyone to know that the chain doesn’t hate police officers.
- NBC News' Ben Collins slammed for warning of 'white nationalist rally in Virginia' January 19, 2020Ahead of Monday's gun-rights rally in Virginia, NBC News reporter Ben Collins labeled the event a "white nationalist" gathering, even as he warned against spreading "made-up stuff" on Twitter -- prompting scores of critics to point out the apparent irony, and to condemn his network for sanctioning Collins' checkered reporting on the so-called "dystopia beat."
- Lew Olowski: Iran, not Trump, threatens US security – the president is handling the situation correctly January 19, 2020The enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend. Politicians forget this fact.
- Member of Trump’s defense team Robert Ray on impeachment: Process has been 'partisan and therefore illegitimate' January 19, 2020Former federal prosecutor Robert Ray, a member of President Trump’s impeachment legal defense team, spoke exclusively on Sunday with Fox Business anchor Maria Bartiromo on “Sunday Morning Futures,” calling the entire impeachment process “partisan and therefore illegitimate.”
- Bill, Hillary Clinton reflect on their history, Lewinsky scandal in trailer for new documentary January 19, 2020Former President Bill Clinton and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton are opening up for a new documentary series.
- Chicago Cubs' Tom Ricketts booed at team's fan fest January 19, 2020Chicago Cubs chairman Tom Ricketts was booed at the team’s fan fest Friday as supporters grew frustrated with the organization’s lack of moves in the offseason.
- Lebanese authorities brace for more violence after night of protests rock Beirut January 19, 2020Lebanese security forces prepared for more violence on Sunday after a night of protests over the country’s worsening financial situation gripped Lebanon’s capital.
- Anthony Todt, dad accused of killing family in Florida, witnessed own father's plot to kill mother: reports January 19, 2020Anthony Todt, the man charged last week with killing his wife, their three children and family dog in a Florida home near Disney World, had 40 years ago witnessed his own father’s attempt to have his mother murdered, according to reports.