24 / 7 EVERYDAY - the BEST legends
The Best US legends
US31 radio The legends
The best of US legends Now Playing
- Trump lawyer Giuliani at White House as U.S. lawmakers vote on impeachment charges December 14, 2019President Donald Trump's private lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, was at the White House on Friday, the same day that a Democratic-controlled U.S. House of Representatives panel approved impeachment charges against Trump.
- Factbox: Trump impeachment trial - What happens next? December 14, 2019The U.S. House of Representatives will take up impeachment charges against President Donald Trump next week after the House Judiciary Committee on Friday recommended two charges, abuse of power and obstruction of Congress, to the full chamber.
- Trump impeachment looms as U.S. House committee approves charges December 14, 2019Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives on Friday took Republican President Donald Trump to the brink of impeachment by approving two charges against him over his efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate Democratic political rival Joe Biden.
- Bloomberg climate plan would halve U.S. carbon emissions in 10 years December 14, 2019Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg on Friday unveiled a climate plan to slash U.S. carbon emissions by 50% in ten years, by slapping tougher pollution standards on new gas-fired power plants and replacing coal with cleaner energy sources like wind and solar.
- California governor rejects PG&E bankruptcy reorganization plan December 14, 2019California Governor Gavin Newsom on Friday rejected a bankruptcy reorganization plan submitted by PG&E Corp , the state's largest investor-owned utility, saying its proposal fails to meet the requirements of a recently enacted wildfire law.
- U.S. Justice Department preparing legal action against Live Nation: source December 14, 2019The U.S. Justice Department is preparing to take legal action against Live Nation Entertainment on allegations the concert promoter has sought to strong-arm concert venues into using its dominant Ticketmaster subsidiary, a source familiar with the planned legal action said on Friday.
- Body of Arizona girl swept away in floods found December 14, 2019Arizona searchers on Friday recovered the body of a missing six-year-old girl at a lake northeast of Phoenix, the third child to have died when her family's vehicle attempted to cross a rain-swollen creek, authorities said.
- Boy, 13, arrested in New York college student stabbing death December 14, 2019New York City police arrested a 13-year-old boy in connection with the murder of a college student in a Manhattan park, local media reported on Friday, rattling a city in which crime rates have plunged in recent years.
- U.S. prosecutors seek new mental exam of Colorado abortion clinic gunman December 14, 2019Federal prosecutors urged a judge on Friday to order a new psychiatric evaluation of a Colorado man charged with murder but deemed mentally unfit to stand trial in state court for a deadly shooting rampage at a Planned Parenthood clinic in 2015.
- U.S. senator looks to shoot down Trump bid to ease small arms exports December 13, 2019A senior U.S. senator said on Friday he would block President Donald Trump's efforts to overhaul the weapons exports regime to make it easier for gun makers to sell small arms to foreign buyers.
- Reps. Debbie Lesko, Mike Johnson say Dems have set a 'dangerous precedent' in impeachment proceedings December 14, 2019Republican House Judiciary Committee members Rep. Debbie Lesko, R-Ariz., and Rep. Mike Johnson, R-La., said Saturday that House Democrats have set a "dangerous precedent" during their impeachment inquiry against President Trump which will "ultimately backfire."
- Retired FBI Assistant Director Swecker: Comey was disgrace to FBI, falsely claims IG report clears him December 14, 2019Fired FBI Director James Comey's time in office will live in infamy for the abuses outlined in the inspector general’s report and for inserting this venerable institution directly into politics and partisanship.
- Barnard College student, left for dead, stumbled through park for help before finding security guard: report December 14, 2019New York City Police revealed Barnard College freshman Tessa Majors’ final moments in which she was said to have tried to fight off her attackers before struggling up a flight of stairs in Morningside Park where she eventually found help.
- Georgia youth minister, 43, arrested for slapping reporter's rear on live TV December 14, 2019A participant in a Georgia 10K run seen slapping a female reporter’s behind on live TV as she was covering the event has been arrested.
- Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta dress up as their iconic 'Grease' characters 40 years later December 14, 2019We got chills from seeing Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta dress up as their characters from "Grease" for the first time in 40 years.
- NICU nurse knits festive 'ugly' Christmas sweaters for fragile babies: 'It's important' December 14, 2019HCA healthcare NICU nurse Shannon Younginer is spreading holiday cheer to her South Carolina hospital by crafting "ugly" Christmas sweaters for her tiny patients.
- Bernard Kerik: New York City violent crime spike due to liberal policies handcuffing cops December 14, 2019Former NYPD Commissioner Bernard Kerik said Saturday that he believes progress on combatting crime in New York City is "reversing" because of liberal policies.
- Kathy Ireland reflects on her friendship with Elizabeth Taylor: 'Her courage really inspired me' December 14, 2019Kathy Ireland's life will forever be influenced by her friendship with Elizabeth Taylor.
- You’re not paranoid. Your phone really is listening in. December 14, 2019The scene plays out like a thriller: you pull out your phone, and you see an ad for AirPods.
- Rep. Lesko on impeachment: 'This whole process has been rigged from the start' December 14, 2019Republican Rep. Debbie Lesko, R-Ariz., said Friday that House Democrats' articles of impeachment against President Trump are part of a "sham" process that has been "rigged from the start."